3M™ Steri-Drape™ Small Drape with Adhesive Aperture, 1020
Steri-Drape™ Small clear polyethylene drape with a centrally placed Adhesive Aperture (9,9cm x 12,5cm).
Overall: 40cm x 40cm. 10 Drapes/Box, 4 Boxes/Case
Adhesive Aperture Drape made from clear polyethylene with a matte finish
- Strong polyethylene film, resistant to fluid strike through, withstands heavy manipulation during use
- Material exceeds all high performance, critical area requirements of EN13795
- Drape can be used for a variety of procedures
- With adhesive which keeps the drape in place. The adhesive does not leave residues on skin or gloves.
- Matte finish reduces glare from drape surface
- Latex-free for patient and healthcare worker safety
- Meets flammability class 1 (CFR Title 16 Part 1610).
|Product Code||Dimensions||Sterile||Pack Size|
|MM1020||40cm x 40cm||Y||10|
Call Back Request
Leave your name and number and we'll call you backRequest a call back